- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- This website may contain links to other third-party websites, applications, and services. Information collected by third parties is governed by their privacy practices and this policy will not apply. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties.
- If you wish to no longer receive e-mails related to the form data you submitted, you can ask to be removed from our mailing list by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. If you have any concerns about this summary, our policy, or the way your personal information is being handled, please email us at email@example.com or call 201-940-7311.